Vegan, GF, SF Banana Pancakes
Super filling & delicious flourless pancakes. Perfect pre workout breakfast/brunch
- 16 tbsp of rolled oats (gf, if needed)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender & blend until smooth.
- Allow the batter to rest for 5-10 minutes, giving the oats time to thicken.
- Preheat a nonstick pan over medium high heat. Once hot, pour in about 3/4 tbsp of batter.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes each side
- Repeat steps 1-4 until batter is used up.
- Add your toppings of choice (I used maple syrup, banana & chopped walnuts)
*I would recommend investing in one of these types of batter dispensers as it was tricky to get circular shapes with a spoon. I found this one on Amazon > http://amzn.to/2v5fcDU